Charlottetown Farm located in Freeland, Marlyand is dedicated to providing fresh artisan goat milk products. They believe that goat milk is the quintessential “local” food; the unique flavor and smooth, silky texture of fresh goat milk is best consumed within hours of milking, and the further the milk is transported, the more it loses those special qualities. So local is essential. The goats’ milk is pasteurized in small batches and then cultured soon after milking in order to capture this freshness.
- Chevre – soft, spreadable goat cheese
- Chevre crumbles – great for salads and pizza
- Goat milk – Grade A pasteurized whole goat milk
- Ricotta – made with whole goat milk
- Crotin – traditional French 14-day mold-ripened chevre
- Cheesecake – made with smooth silky chevre and a European approach
- Fudge – goat milk and an old favorite combined
- Feta – goat milk and traditional Greek cultures
All goat's milk cheeses and cheese cake will arrive frozen to ensure freshness!